So now to get this trick working we need to have some external files exploring application like X-Plore best for Symbian devices.
- Download and Install X-Plore application in your Symbian device.
- Now open up X-Plore application and press
0key to see if you enabled "Show the System Files" option to see private files.
- Now just navigate to C: > Sys > Data > Mmcstore.
- Now you need to press
3key to enable the HEX Viewer.
- Now just check out the third column for a line something like (c??"?x???1?2?3?4?5)
- Now the numbers between the ? marks is your password so it becomes 12345
- So in your case numbers will be different according to your password.