Earlier we posted on how you can easily change your Facebook Login Page background image and making it look more awesome, well now we have a nice userscript fro firefox and extension for chrome that you can use in order to change your FB layout colors, well now using these extensions you can easily make changes to the top bar, whole FB layout colors can be changed and all the links and names can have different colors as you can see in the above screenshot.
Well + the best part is that you can easily add background image to the whole layout in order to make the FB newsfeed more personalized. So if you have some nice wide shot image then you can easily choose that image to be your FB background. Now I have tested the chrome extension and not the firefox userscript.
So if you are on Firefox then things would be little bit different as it does not have any nice add-on for this thing but you can install the Facebook Color Changer userscript that works pretty well in combination with the Greasemonkey add-on.
Changing Facebook Layout Colors on Chrome
So now if you are on Chrome browser then you can install a simple extension caller "FB Color Changer" that allows you to change your layout colors and even add personalized image as your FB background.
- Install FB Color Changer chrome extension.
- Now after installing this extension you need to refresh your Facebook Profile.
- Now you will see the FB icon in red color on your FB top bar.
- Click that icon and you will see a new popup window like on the right.
- Now just click the FB Color Changer text and it will slide and show you the color settings.
- So now its time for some fun, just click on the 1 transparent box and choose a nice color and you will see as soon as you choose a color the FB Layout is updated.
- So now now like this just choose all layout and some nice colors, that's it.
- Now your whole FB Layout will be customized with awesome colors you like to add so make a good combination.
- Now on the right there is a option to choose a background image for your FB layout so click on that Camera icon and choose a good image from computer to apply it as your FB background.
- Now you can align that image using the four image aligning options, so control is in your hands align the image as you want it too.
So that's the easiest way to change your facebook layout colors and add a nice widescreen background image in your chrome browser.
Changing Facebook Layout Colors on Firefox
Well if you are on firefox there is a simple userscript that you can install I order to make color changes in your Facebook Layout, well lets see how.
- Install the Greasemonkey add-on on your Firefox browser.
- Now after installing the above add-on just install the Facebook Color Changer userscript that does all the magic.
- Click to confirm that you wish to install the script, and it will be installed.
- Now, when viewing any page on Facebook simply go to Tools > Greasemonkey > Userscript Commands and then "Customize Facebook Colors".
- Select the colors you’d like Facebook to be, click "Set!", and you’re done !
So now this way you can change your Facebook Color easily on firefox browser using simple scripts, well do check below video too for easy understandings.