Every time you purchase nay New Device you get Drivers CD packed it for further installation but what if you loose the drivers or CD for that device well sometimes its really easy you can juts go to the vendors website and grab the drivers but if you have any alternate left to find out the drivers than we have a way for it. we are going to use vendor id and Device id for finding out the correct vendor and grabbing drivers for his official website.
Follow the Below Steps .:
1. Open Device Manager ( Right click My Computer – Manage – Device Manager )
2. Well just locate the Unknown Device, well its just telling unknown device because its drivers are not and we are going to find drivers for that device.
3. Now just Right Click that Device and click Properties.
4. Now in Properties Window – Click Details Tab – and Select Device id from Drop Down Menu.
5. You will have a code similar to something below :
6. The Red code is the Vendor id and the Blue Highlighted code is the Device id, So now it becomes :
Vendor ID = 8086
Device ID = 27DC
7. Now comes the main Trick to change these numbers into their original Maker Name, Now just grab bot the ID’s and Proceed to PCI Database. Here you just put the ID and click search and then you know what to do just go to the Vendors official Page and Garb your Drivers and make the Unknown Device the Known One.