Broadband is being used by millions of people around the world maybe my figure is not correct but its being used on masses. Due to over usage the speed constantly gets down and sometimes gives you perfect speed so how to get a proper and a stable speed today we are going to discuss on HackingUniversity.
We will use Google DNS Service which is Publicly released by Google and its DNS Service is Free and really Great, you may also know about the open DNS Servers which gave huge success but these servers are great and you may use them as they are absolutely Free.
What is DNS .:
DNS is something that ideally, you wouldn’t even know what it meant. Actually, it stands for “Domain Name System”
Check Below for the Procedure on How to Do this .:
1. Go to Control Panel
2. Then Go to Network Sharing Centre
3. Click on Local Area Connection
4. Now open Properties
5. Then go to Internet protocol version 4
6. Now choose use Preferred DNS Servers
7. And put 22.214.171.124 in the above one and 126.96.36.199 in the Below one.