We already posted how to use trial software as full version by using a small software called Time Stopper you can check that post at
Use Trial Software Forever Without License, but today I am going to show you how you can bypass software trial period manually and use that again and again without any use of software but with some manual registry tweaking.
- First you have to uninstall that application whose trial period is over but you want to use it again.
- Now open the
"Regedit"you can open it by going to Start > Run > Regedit.
- Navigate to HK Local Machine > Software > Your Software name.
- Now simply Delete the Key.
- You have to do this for
HK Current userif key is there too.
- Now go to Run and Type "%temp%"
- Delete all files in temporary folder, these are all the files created by software temporary installation and de-installation.
- Go to C:// Users > Username > App-data
(Check all 3 directories "Local", "LocalLow", "Roaming" for your software entry there might be a folder for your software, if you find one Delete that.)
- Now every main step is done you can restart your computer and then Reinstall application.
That’s it now you will get your software's trial period back, well yes steps are long but it’s the manual way for bypassing the trial period of any software and you can perform this everytime your software expires.