Now HTTPS is simply applied to make connection between Facebook User and Browser secure, so after you enable the HTTPS cookie stealing technique will simply get useless and you will be safe on the hacking side for some part.
Now applying HTTPS in Facebook is really easy and I will show how its done, so follow the below steps and have fun in a secured way.
- Go to Facebook.com and Sign In with your Account.
- Now after you Sign In, click on Account Settings like below
- Now after you click on Account Settings you will some like below and now click on Security > Secure Browsing, now simply enable it and than save the changes.
- Now Secure Browsing is enabled and you are safe for the maximum part, and to be sure that its working now in the URL address bar you will see HTTPS like below.
- So you can see the green HTTPS with the Facebook URL, now you are safe and you can enjoy fun with your friends without any tensions.