Here is another very fantastic post from HackingUniversity to all its worthy readers about transforming Windows 7 user interface to Android user interface. Well this is really easy to apply as its comes with a setup and transformation package like as you get in Mac transformation one and after simply running the package it will extract the elements and then install them one by one.
Minimum PC Requirements .:
1. Must have Windows 7 Installed.
2. Minimum of 1 GB Ram Installed.
Steps to install the transformation pack .:
1. Download the transformation package according to system from below.
2. After Downloading Run the installer and than accept the terms and than follow the steps to install.
3. Package will automatically apply any patching needed so you don’t have to worry about anything.
NOTE .: I have not tested this transformation pack on my system so I cannot say if its worth to use so use it @ your risk.