Have you ever wished that you could create your own custom theme for your chrome browser to make it more personalized, well how about adding you personal images as the background or adding an image of your lover and gifting that theme to her on her birthday or some other occasion. Well we found an interesting custom theme creating extension for Google Chrome which can create those beautiful themes just in minutes.
Also Check Out : Show only online friends in Facebook chat for Chrome
My Chrome Theme extension for Google chrome helps you in removing those technical bonds for creating beautiful themes for your browser. You just need an image and some colors skills and boom you will have your theme ready for your applying to your browsers and sharing with your friends.
Creating Custom Chrome Theme with My Chrome Theme Extension :
1. Install the My Chrome Theme extension and than you will see its icon click on that icon and you will be on their creation page.
2. Click on Start Making Theme and than upload any nice image which you wanna make the background of your browser, like I chose mine websites image and see how it looks good.
3. Now you also get options to Adjust the Positions of your image, so if you wanna make it centered or align it left you can do that in this step. When you are comfortable with the settings just click on Continue to Step 2.
4. Now you will see page giving you options to customize the colors of your tabs, status bar and background color. So try to give it a nice contrast. When you are done click on Create my Theme.
5. Now your theme will be processed and you will get an option to Install the Theme right on your browser and also with a link which you can share with all your friends and rest of the world, so that they can also enjoy that marvelous theme.
So I hope this small and nice tutorial will help you in creating some awesome creative themes for Google Chrome Browser, if you find any problems using this theme creator feel free to comment below.