Facebook has a security ground to ensure that everyone using Facebook is a genuine person not a fake profile so they do not allow you to miss out your last name and just use the first name. So its compulsory from facebook side to put your first name and last name both to show to your visitors, but if you do not want to reveal your real identity and you do not want to mention your last name just follow below easy steps that will help you in doing so.
- Open Firefox > Options > Advanced > Network > Settings > Connection Settings, choose manual proxy configuration.
- Now in the HTTP Proxy fields enter proxy as
188.8.131.52and port as
- Now also check mark Use this proxy server for all protocols.
184.108.40.206on No Proxy for Box.
- Now just visit Facebook.com and than into your account settings, delete your middle and last name.
- Now just Save and boom! your last name will be vanished away.
- Now you only have your first name mentioned in your facebook profile, have fun and do comment if you find any problems.
via - wildhacker