Well but the thing is that WhatsApp costs free for 1 year subscription in iPhone but it is available for free in Android device. But for the second year you need to pay a small fee of $0.99 in iOS Devices. Well this cost is obviously low just Rs.55 but still if you are in search of a free way to get subscription for a long time than some online guy has found a bug in WhatsApp system with which you can get 10 years of free subscription.
- First you just have to delete WhatsApp from your personal device.
- Now you will need an iOS device (iPhone, iPad, iPod) that has not installed WhatsApp and can be any version.
- Now just install WhatsApp on that device and verify it with your phone number on which you will receive that confirmation message.
- Now just check if WhatsApp is working fine, and if you are lucky you will receive 10 years of free subscription from the bug found.
- Now you just need to remove WhatsApp from that iPhone and install WhatsApp on any other device, can be any Android, Blackberry, Windows based.
- Now you will get that 10 years free subscription on that device too.