People or Newbie Blogger to be more specific are engaged in this blogging profession but while starting this profession they need to have custom domain name, well obviously there are many free blogging platforms you can start with and get a blog under their sub domain name but still getting a custom domain is recommended to become a pro blogger or even have a good reputation. So to make a custom domain redirection in your blogger blog is a little tricky part but I covered a deep tutorial on doing it for your BigRock Domain Migration. But still people have lots of problems doing this manually, so to overcome this problem Go Daddy came up with a solution for automatic DNS Settings by just entering your domain name.
DNS Records for Blogger in Go Daddy
So now just follow below steps that will lead you to the automatic custom domain setup and you will easily migrate your blog into custom domain name.
- Visit Go Daddy Automatic Blogger DNS Setup Page [Link]
- Sign In to your Go Daddy Account.
- Now you will see a box like above image, just add your domain name and hit Confirm.
Notemake sure you add your domain as example.com not www.example.com or http://www.example.com as it will not work.
- Now just wait for few minute’s or hours depending the Go Daddy’s speed to settle up your DNS Records.
- Now after few hours visit Blogger > Settings > Basic > Publishing.
- Now type your domain name with www prefix, make sure your domain is not naked just check the screenshot on the right for more details.
- Now just press Save Button, that’s it so now your blog will be customized with custom domain name and you can easily share any stuff that will come right on your domain.
Now if you still get any error while Saving, it means your DNS records are still not settled up so just wait for few more hours and then try again.