Livefyre is another great commenting system with +features like text editing, comment sharing, mentioning and pretty good looks. So possibly you will get everything that you could in other commenting system like Disqus or so but you still get a one centralized management dashboard from where you can monitor your whole website and see what activity is going on.
You can connect using social platforms and that interact pretty easily with all your friends by sharing your comments with them. So now installing livefyre for any newbie blogger might not be easy as livefyre still does not have any proper installing option for blogger platform, well they are working on it and they have even provided a notification process by which they will notify you when there is over and up.
So now if you are on Wordpress or other platform then you could easily install livefyre commenting system by using there special codes, but if you are planning to install livefyre on blogger platform then you can follow below guide and install it up.
- Visit Livefyre Installation Page.
- Now click on Signup button and sign up for there free account using your genuine details like email, name and your website URL.
- Now you will see page like above with your username and website already entered, now just choose the Custom option with gear icon and press Next.
- Now you will get your custom code like above that you need to place in your website in order to render this commenting system, so copy this whole code.
- Now visit Blogger > Template > Edit HTML.
Ctrl+ F& search for <b:includable id='post' var='post'> now scroll down until you find
</b:includable>& paste below code above it.
<b:if cond='data:blog.pageType == "item"'>
Paste Livefyre Code
- Now you need to paste your original livefyre code where it says "Paste Livefyre Code" that's it now your code is pasted up and your commenting system is up.
Livefyre Commenting System Live Demo
Well if you are wondering how this commenting system look and feels like, well I have enabled the live demo below, you can comment and test out how it works, what features it comes up and if you like it do follow the guide to install it.