So recently we celebrated Independence Day by texting out beautiful slogans and patriotic quotes to our loved ones remembering all the sacrifices of our soldiers and taking oath to save our mother land from any intrusion, well now its time for one more oath to be taken in order to give respect to our sisters. Well yes Raksha Bandhan festival is coming its going to be celebrated on 21th of August. So I have just gathered few messages, images and quotes for you so that you can greet all your loved ones.
So now you can download the lovely images for messaging them or just posting them on facebook from the link on the right. Well you just need to extract the package using any extraction tool, its simple .zip package.
Raksha Bandhan Quotes & Messages
So now its time for some texting greeting your friends and loved one's, well below are some good quotes you can copy and use them anywhere. So have fun :)
- "Having a sister is like having a best friend you can't get rid of. You know whatever you do, they'll still be there." Amy Li
- Dear brother,
today is rakhsha bandhan
and u r not here by my side..
but we r close in each others thought
and my love will always be with u.
I love u & missing you...
Happy Rakshan bandhan bro.
- "Sisters share the scent and smells... the feel of a common childhood." Pam Brown
- "Sisters are for sharing laughter and wiping tears." Unknown
- Like an invisible thread
Our love binds us together
Making sure we'll remember
Where we came from and
What we mean to each other.
Wishing you a joyous Raksha Bandhan
- Thanks dear Bhaiya
for your warmth affection &
May our bond of love remain forever.
- "A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves - a special kind of double." Toni Morrison
- "The mildest, drowsiest sister has been known to turn tiger if her sibling is in trouble." Clara Ortega
- Happy Raksha bandhan.
My good wishes are always with all of u.
With Lots of Love.
- The bond we share,
is nurtured care.
Wish that you reach for the sky
is always in my prayer.
- Hey didi you are the best.
Do you know why?
Because I am your brother.
- Mere bhaiya mere chanda mere anamol ratan tere badale main zamaane ki koi cheez nahi You are the best Happy raksha bandhan.
- The warmth of your love is all I need during cold times.
Happy Raksha Bandhan Didi.
- "You are the person who holds me in my bad times,
you are the person who dances with me in my happiness.
I can't recall even a single day when you were absent from my life.
I really love you."
Happy Rakhi Bro.
- Sky is blue,
Feel this hue,
My love is for you Bhaiya...always true.
Loads of good wishes for Raksha Bandhan.
- Rishta hai janmo ka hamara
Bharose ka aur pyaar bhara
Chalo, ise bandhe bhaiya Rakhi ke atut bandhan mein.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my dearest bro.
- "She takes my hand and leads me along paths I would not have dared explore alone." Maya V. Patel
- "It's hard to be responsible, adult and sensible all the time. How good it is to have a sister whose heart is as young as your own." Pam Brown
- "My sisters have taught me how to live." George Wasserstein
- Har Larki tere liye bekarar hai,
Har Larki ko tera intezar hai,
Ye tera koi kamaal nahi,
Kuch din baad "RAKSHA BANDHAN" ka tehwar hai!
- "There's no other love like the love for a brother. There's no other love like the love from a brother." Astrid Alauda
- You were always my best friend,
looking out for me
making sure the path I traveled on
Even if I searched the world over
there cannot be a better brother than you.
Wishing You Life's Best Always..
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- "A brother is a friend given by Nature." Jean Baptiste Legouve
- "After a girl is grown, her little brothers - now her protectors - seem like big brothers." Astrid Alauda
- Near or far wherever u r,
My best wishes r with U,
Tum jiyo hazaron saal,
May success & joy be yours everyday,
Yehi hai meri wish dil se!
"Happy Raksha Bandhan"
- "My little brother, will you ever grow up....I hope not!" Catherine Pulsifer
- My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you.
- "My brother, someone who I know I can always depend on!" Catherine Pulsifer
- "A brother is a friend God gave you; a friend is a brother your heart chose for you." Proverb.
- U know dat u r da most precious stone
in da collection of my secret treasure..
Wishing u very Happy Rakhi &
best of luck 4 every thing.
- U r so cute,
relatinshp wit u...
Happy Raksha Bandhan
- "I sought my soul, but my soul I could not see. I sought my God, but my God eluded me. I sought my brother and I found all three." Unknown
- Phoolon ka taron ka sabka kehna hai,
Duniya me sobse achha mere Bhaiya hai...
luv u always.
- "A sibling may be the keeper of one's identity, the only person with the keys to one's unfettered, more fundamental self." Marian Sandmaier
- "Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply." Jane Austen, Mansfield Park
- "Brothers and sisters are as close as hands and feet." Vietnamese Proverb
- "Children of the same family, the same blood, with the same first associations and habits, have some means of enjoyment in their power, which no subsequent connections can supply." Jane Austen
- "I think people that have a brother or sister don't realize how lucky they are. Sure, they fight a lot, but to know that there's always somebody there, somebody that's family." Trey Parker & Matt Stone
- "I, who have no sisters or brothers, look with some degree of innocent envy on those who may be said to be born to friends." James Boswell
- Rakhi is just an excuse for me to express myself. You mean the world to me.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to my sweet sister.
- Rakhi Greetings & Best Wishes For You.
My Dear Brother is one of the most precious gift sent by God.
Happy Raksha Bandhan to you, Wish A Very Happy Raksha Bandhan.
- Sister Is Some One Who Is Caring & Sharing.
Sister Can Understand Things U Never Said.
She Can Understand Pain, Which Is Not Visible 2 Any1.
I Luv My Sister.
- I Cannot Express
How Much I Miss You.
You Are The Greatest Sister.
I Love You Very Much.
- You Never Say No,
You Never Say That's Impossible
And You Never Say You Can’t.
That’s My Bro, A Superman Who Make Things Possible And Who
Make Paths Smoother.
Happy Raksha Bandhan.
So guys have a prosperous Raksha Bandhan, and may GOD Bless your family with peace and safe life, have fun and enjoy :)