I have earlier posted few free recharge tricks like getting Rs.50 recharge using Facebook and another Rs.100 gift from Airtel + that awesome Pickzup service that provides you with free recharge option but today I have another inaugural offer from DuDuBu.com as it's a new website and to create a nice customer base its provide free Rs.10 recharge right from their website after doing a free signup. So obviously there is not survey or anything you need to do in order to get this offer but just a simple signup on their website will get you this working recharge.
Now the best part is you can use a different email ID to create a new account in order to get other numbers recharged, but remember you are only allowed to use one mobile number at a time and only one time this recharge will be provided, so you cannot sign up and again and again for getting one number recharged as this website will not allow you to do that. So now lets get started.
- Visit DuDuBu.com
- Now just press Sign-Up button and then create a free account.
- So you need to verify your email by entering the code you got in your mail.
- Now you will see something like in the image on the right.
- Just enter your Mobile and choose your operator.
- Now just press Proceed to Recharge and you will be taken to the Payment Page where you will automatically see 10 rupees got less.
- So just press Proceed to recharge, now just wait till your recharge get done successfully.
- Well if you get any Error message then just wait and try again later, as there can be some server issues.
So now its your time to access this new free recharge website and get a free Rs.10 recharge, well if you find any problems do comment so that I can fix the issue and get everything working again. Have fun and do share this post with your friends.