LINE is another great social messaging app for Android and iOS Device that comes with free voice and video calling feature. Its pretty much similar to WhatsApp but comes with funky stickers that improve the chat quality and provide you more awesome chat experience. Well I have already posted on how you can enjoy WhatsApp on Windows PC but that involves some emulator stuff to work but if you want this awesome LINE app to be working on your Windows PC then you do not need to install any emulator as we have a perfect installer for windows version.
So now you can easily grab the official LINE application from the developers itself as they know people love to enjoy these social messaging apps on their phone as well as windows computer. So you get simple messenger application that you can install like any other application and start using this awesome app.
How to Install & Use LINE App on Windows PC
Well now just check below tutorial that explains everything on how you can download install and use LINE app on your windows pc, well after installation it opens door to that creative social platform where you can interact with your friends, send them text messages, audio notes, video clips, make free voice & video calls and much more. So now just check below steps and enjoy.
- Before using this app on windows PC, you need to create your free LINE App account using your mobile phone.
- So open your LINE app on your smartphone and then navigate to Settings > Accounts and then Start Registration Process.
- Now enter your email address and choose a nice password, enter your password once again for verification process.
- Now you will receive a verification code in your email address, so open it up and check for that verification code.
- Now enter that verification code in your settings options and your free LINE account will be created.
- Now download LINE App for Windows PC. (17MB File)
- After downloading the application, install it normally and then you will get the Login window, now enter your login credentials you just created.
That's it guys now you can enjoy the same chatting experience on your windows PC as you could enjoy it on your smartphone. Well now send chat stickers, make free calls, send audio notes, create groups and start sharing some freaky stuff. The world is open to share anything so enjoy and have fun using this app.