So you own a Symbian s60v3 or s60v5 devices and you are searching for some tricks and hacks you can perform on this device to make your experience much more cooler, well earlier we have already posted few awesome hacks you can perform using a simple Symbian device such as making your chat experience similar to iPhone user interface and running Symbian based applications on your windows pc so you can check all those tricks but today I have something really special that will allow you to customize the whole look of your Symbian device.
Well today we will be seeing a simple trick that will allow you to apply any windows .ttf font on your Symbian device. Well we will be using 2 simple .sis based applications and then you can load any .ttf font onto your memory card and make that font as default system font, well check below steps.
- Download Font Router Package.
- Now after downloading the package, simply extract the package using any extraction software or default windows utility.
- Now you will see two .sis applications, well just transfer both the files to your phone using file transfer mode.
- Now first install install "Font Router LT" and then install "Font Routerman".
- Now you just need to copy any .ttf font file to your phone memory, well you can get fonts from C:/Windows/Fonts.
- Just copy fonts to E:/Fonts/
- So now start Font Routerman and then press Menu > Open Font > E:/Fonts/your-font.ttf file.
- That's it now just restart your device to apply that font as your default system font on that Symbian device.
So guys as you can see from the above steps how easy it is to apply your awesome windows fonts on your symbian device using 2 simple and small applications, well now you can download few awesome fonts from the web and then apply those fonts on your symbian device, well do like and share this post enjoy.