Well if you are the resident of India then you might be aware about the Aadhaar card that was made mandatory to be carried by every single individual living in India, well people applied for the card but due to huge population and less infrastructure its actually taking a lot time to reach your home after full verification. Well I applied for the aadhaar card but luckily I received it in few days, but if you are the one who is unlucky and not received your card till now, well I have a good news for you all.
Well government of Indian has actually launched a portal that could help you in downloading your Aadhaar Card in electronic format, it means you can get your aadhaar card downloaded via web and then you can print it out and use it like the normal one till you get the original printed one.
Downloading Temporary Aadhaar Card Online
So now if you are really searching for the way to download your aadhaar card online as e-aadhaar card and then printing it and using it for all the purposes, well I will show you the way to do so, lets get started.
- Visit eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in portal.
- Now just enter your details, enter your Enrolment Number/Aadhaar Number you got when you applied for it.
- Enter your Full Name in second field, now enter the PIN CODE for your area and also fill the captcha image.
- Now enter your mobile number that will used to verify your identity using the One Time Password authentication.
- That's it now press One Time Verification button and wait for the code to receive on your phone.
- Now enter the code you received and press Validate & Download.
- Now you will see the Download button, just press that and download your e-Aadhaar Card easily online.
So guys this was the easiest way to download your e-Aadhaar card online, well I hope this will work for you and you will complete all the steps pretty easily without problems but if you still face any problems then you always have the commenting fields below to write your problems and I will try to solve them as soon as possible.