Skype is a totally free VoIP messaging service that is created by Microsoft Skype department. Skype likewise provides a complimentary instant messaging by which we can get in touch with individuals from all over world who are making use of Skype. The instant messaging customer supplies a simple to signup function to get in touch with our associates. However the one and just issue with Skype instant messaging customer is that, we can just make use of single Skype account at a very same time, meanings in case if you have numerous Skype accounts for loved ones then you need to sign out and indicator in once more in order to switch over accounts. After some web study I got a Skype technique to run several Skype accounts on one computer system at very same time. If you are likewise a sort of individual who run numerous Skype accounts for workplace and individual use then this technique will certainly be going to practical for you.
- How to Record Video and Voice Calls made on Skype
- How to Change your Voice Pitch on Skype for Windows
Using Multiple Skype Accounts @ Same Time
Well now coming onto the main trick, we are going to see how you can easily use multiple skype accounts simultaneously and that too @ the same time.
- Download & Install Skype [Link]
- After installation, find out and copy the location of “Skype.exe”, in my case its “C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe”
- Now open RUN Command by pressing
- Paste the above Skype Path we have just copied with /secondary so it will look something like below line.
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Skype\Phone\Skype.exe” /secondary
- Make sure the path is in double commas like above.
- Now press Enter and Boom, now you can open another account.
- So using this trick one can open as many account he wants, you just have to follow the RUN step every time you need to open more then one skype account.
This ends this another tricky tutorial, that will help you in opening multiple instances of SKYPE easily, well do comment if you find some problem following the below trick.