Submitting your website to search engines and blog web directories can help you in promoting your site content and syndicating it everywhere on the internet. We posted on how you can get free 2500+ backlinks to your website by just putting your link and letting the system work on its own. Even what about using some free tools to submit your website other search engines and enhancing its overall output.
But when it comes to DMOZ directory submission listing it's a golden opportunity for you to get your site indexed and get it rolling. Well DMOZ short for Directory Mozilla is the best in class online directory submission option one can use to get his site indexed.
The problem is its very difficult to get your site indexed as every site is reviewed manually by the administrator but if your site has some really good content and you think your site could be indexed, then here we explain the process to get going.
Process to Submit your Site to DMOZ Directory Listing
- Visit http://www.dmoz.org
- Now there are so many categories you will be able to see like below.
- Just get inside the category your website come's in, go deep inside it till your find the Suggest URL option highlighted like below.
- Press that and enter your blog information, like URL, Title, Description and so on, then press Submit.
- That's it now within few days you will get email from there side if your website is accepted and indexed or if its rejected.
So now if your site gets indexed, have fun else improve your content site design and try again after few months, maybe they will index it in future.