Microsoft released final practically complied version of Windows 10 after releasing its technical preview a way back for users too test and report for any flaws, recently we posted 7 top reasons on why should upgrade to windows 10 with all the latest new features its going to revolutionize the whole windows OS thing.
Usually, when we set up any 3rd party browsers like Mozilla or Google Chrome, it permits users to choose either they wish to pick 3rd party browser as a default browser or not. But this time, you can not set your default browser at setup time. Microsoft makes Edge the default browser in Windows 10, even when you're upgrading from a system that formerly made use of Chrome or Firefox as the default. Mozilla is not entertained and its CEO Chris Beard today composed an open letter to Microsoft CEO to whine that the business is removing its users options.
Lots of users are asking this concern that ways to set default browser in Windows 10. So right here is a step by step tutorial to do so. First you have to make sure that you set default browser option from the browser itself, check below.
If you are making use of Google Chrome then go to setting and after that go to "Advanced Settings". You can choose there Chrome as a Default browser. After doing this, follow listed below tutorial. If you are utilizing Mozilla Firefox then in your settings, click Options then choose General tab. The Windows Settings app will certainly open with the Pick default apps screen.
How to Set Chrome or Firefox as Default Browser in Windows 10
- Open Settings Window on your Windows 10 OS.
- Now just scroll down, till you see the Default Apps option.
- Click that and you will see something like below.
- Now you will see the Web Browser option, click on that and a list will be presented to you with all the web browsers available, you even have the option to choose any browser from windows store.
- Now just select the Google Chrome or Firefox or any browser you wish from there , that's it now your new browser is set as default.
That's it from now on every link will be opened in your new default browser, so its pretty easy to do but just requires few tech steps to be known. Hope this tutorial will help you in changing your default web browser in windows 10 and making google chrome or firefox as your default web browser in windows 10.