Blackheads are another form of acne, they are black in nature due to the oxidized melanin which is a pigment made by skin cells called melanocytes. Now black heads on individuals face and nose are very much common in nature and its nothing to worry for as we have natural methods to remove black heads from face and nose, which we are going to see in this post.
Now you won’t have to purchase those expensive beauty products to remove black heads from face and nose. As all the ingredients we will show you in this post are easily available in your home and very cheap too.
How to Remove Blackheads from Nose & Face
Ingredients or things we are going to use are Lemon, Bowl, Cotton Cloth, Warm Water, Face Fabric and Salt so collect them all and follow below steps.
- We need to make sure that your skin pores are open, this could be done by using the Cotton Cloth and damping it in the warm water and applying it to your face where you blackheads are.
- Now squeeze half lemon in the bowl and add 1 table spoon of Salt into the mixture and blend both together.
- Adding another half lemon to the mixture will give you a liquefied content that could be applied on your face.
- Now apply this mixture to your affected area on your face like Nose, Cheeks wherever black heads appear to be.
- Make sure to use the Face Fabric to apply the mixture in the circular motion, that will help to get this mixture inside your skin through open pores.
- When the mixture gets dry, remove it using the warm cloth and see a sparkling face with all the blackheads removed.
This remedy not only removes black heads from your face but also gives you a sparkling personality, you will surely have glowing skin with cleared blackheads from your face, if you like this do like and share this with your friends.