Pokemon GO is the latest semi reality game for smartphones attracting people from all over the world. Still released in only few countries its breaking the internet with its ground breaking concept, its helping people to be social, meet strangers and stay fit. Yes while playing Pokemon GO you have to roam around that takes a good walk and hence helps you to stay fit.
Well now as we said above Pokemon GO is not released universally for every country so to install this game in your phone while staying in any unsupported country you need to download the .APK file which will help you in installing this app in any android phone. Well to see how this game looks like and works, check the below video.
Download the Latest Pokemon GO .APK for your Android Device for Free
The .APK we are providing you below contains no such security risks, so you can be sure about the security of your device. Simply download the file using the green link provided below.
After you have downloaded the game using the above its time to install in your android device and get the game going.
Installing Pokemon GO .APK File in your Android Device without any Issue
Now you can successfully downloaded the .APK file for Pokemon GO game its time to install it in your device to start playing the game.
- First make sure you have enabled the Unknown Sources Option to install 3rd apps from outside play store.
- Now transfer the .APK file to your android device and then press to install it on your phone. You might need a File Manager to locate the file, so get one for free from play store.
- After that you will successfully install the Pokemon GO app on your android device.
- Now you need to Sign In either using your Google Account and create a free account and then start playing the game.
How to FIX Server Issues, Location Issues and other Errors in Pokemon GO
People from unsupported countries are reporting some server issues and even the location change issue, well to fix this what you need to do is download a GPS Location Faker free application for your android device from the Play Store.
- Download the Fake GPS Application for Android.
- Now you need to enable the Mock Location option from the Developers Console in your Android Device.
- Navigate to Settings > About Phone and tap the Build Number 7 times to enable the developer options.
- Now go back to developer option and Enable the Mock Location option and shift back to the Fake GPS App.
- Now set your location to Australia or United States and press the Start option to Mock your location.
- That's it now this solves the server issues and you can play you game easily.
I have embedded the video below, that demonstrates the whole process, so make sure to check that for easier understanding.