Kaspersky is that antivirus that do not need any kind of introduction, small kids to big professional geeks trust this security suite for getting their computer's protected from all those online and offline threats. Well it does not top the list but still its considered as the best and people are ready to pay any amount for getting this protection.Well but now you do not need to pay for any suite protection as we are bringing a free 3 months trial for this antivirus right to your PC. So now I have earlier posted many freebies on Kaspersky but I have merged all those into this post as some of them were expired or so. So now currently we are this as the latest Kaspersky freebie.
- AVG Antivirus & Internet Security 2014 One Year License
- F-Secure Antivirus 2014 Free 1 Year Genuine License Key
- Bitdefender Total Security 2015 Free 6 Months License
Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 brings many new features like its faster, lighter and smarter then before and it has been improved to provide you with faster shutdown, startup and other actions @ quick response rate.
Kaspersky's new cloud based detection feature allows you to track over 2,00,000 threats appearing daily and vanishing them away suing its in built hardcode tools. So overall it comes with a plenty of new features and improved interface that will allow you to boost your system performance and side by side maintain it virus free :)
Download Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 for FreeSo now to get this awesome antivirus package for free you need to follow below steps and get your product activated with 3 months genuine license.
- Simply visit this official page.
- Click the BIG RED button at the bottom, you will visit the page where a small .exe file will start downloading automatically.
- After downloading the package simply install the package and then you will automatically get 90 days free license key activated.
So now your Kaspersky Antivirus 2016 will be installed with a 90 days or 3 months trial that provides you with a full proof protection against all the threats mentioned above. Well do comment if this worked for you.