Many people adore the use of their mother tongue and if you are living in India then HINDI might be that specific mother tongue in which you would like to type and even write content for your blog. So as you know emphasizes to write content in Hindi as its been read by 500 Million people all over India and it could be a next traffic boosting option. But whatever the case, either you want to write your blog content in Hindi or you are just casually writing someone a letter, typing in Hindi could now be done with ease.
How to Type in Hindi and Other Indian Languages like Punjabi, Marathi, Gujarati Etc. Online
So now the question what tool or service we are going to use to type in Hindi language that too without any problems. Well we will be using the Quillpad service that not only provides you with Hindi language but you can also type in Punjabi, Gujarati, Marathi and many other languages.
Also check out: How to Type Rupee Symbol in your Text Applications
You can see the tool in action, I typed few lines and see how easy it it to convert all those English letter in Hindi.
Convert your Words from English to Hindi Easily using Free Online Service Quillpad
Lets see how you can use the Quillpad.in service to type in any Indian Language with ease like Hindi, Marathi, Punjabi, Kanad, Gujarati and many other awesome traditional languages.
- Now right below you will see few options, you need to select the language in which you would like to type.
- After you choose your preferred language, then you can start typing below, typing in Hindi is quiet simple.
- You can simply type the words in English, like check below.
mujhe hacking university bahut pasand hai.
- You can also visit their Demo Page to see how to type in different languages to get the desired results.
- After you have completed typing, just cut or copy your text and you can paste it wherever you want to.
So guys this is the easiest way to type in Hindi or any other Indian Language with ease, no hassle, you can type long essays in Hindi or even a short blog post, whatever the case is now you have the power to type in any Indian Language and that too with ease.