Disabling Drag option can come handy when you want to protect your unique work from the robotic copiers and others whom you do not trust. So with this simple hack you can disable mouse dragging so person will not able to drag text and images on your website hence giving no chance for copying well he may get some alternate way to copy out the content but still this will protect your blog in a great way and many of our readers may have seen this thing happen on HackingUniversity few days ago.
So now if you are in need of applying this on your blog, well tut is below and can be followed easily.
1. Go to Blogger.com and Sign in to your account, now choose your blog.
2. Navigate to Template > Edit HTML Section and hit Proceed.
3. Now press Ctrl + F to open the search feature and than search for <body tag.
4. Now you will see <body with a something more code after it so you have to paste the below code right after it which will make code look like in the image below.
ondragstart='return false' onselectstart='return false'
5. Now just click save template and click view Blog and check out if this small code is making wonders or not well it works perfect as I was using this same thing to protect my blog from scrappers but due to many request to disable it from my blog I did it now but it’s a great way to protect your blog so have fun :)