Play Java Games on Windows PC
Well now playing all those game gets easier by using KE Emulator tool for Windows PC, well this emulator simply allows you to load any .jar files and then use them accordingly. You also have the option to change the keys and other controls.
So now as you see from the above image how this emulator looks like, so I have just loaded the UC Browser and it works fine, well I faced some jerky navigation but still it was good, so now follow below steps to see how to use this emulator.
- Download KE-Emulator Tool.
- Now just extract the .zip package and you will find one .exe file, Install It.
- Now your KE Emulator is installed just double click it and Run it.
- You will see tool like above, now just go to Midlet > Load jar…
- Now navigate to your .jar file and open it up.
- That's it now your app or game will load and run.
- Now remember you can even change the control settings anytime by going to View mode and changing settings.
- Now if you download anything through this Emulator then all your downloads will be saved in C: > Program Files > JavaEmulator > KeEmulator > File > Root.
So that's it guys now its your time to enjoy all your Java apps and game right on your Windows PC, well now like this post and share it with all your friends.