Siri was developed by Apple as an assistant that could be used to do many of your hard work easily without even touching the screen. You could easily make calls, compose messages, remind yourself about the time you have to leave for picking up your kids from office and much more, well overall everyone do not know all the available commands one can use using Siri. Well earlier we have posted many posts regarding Siri like installing it on iPhone 3G & 4G as it was not compatible. And also getting Siri Dictation on iPhone 3G & 4G.
Well today I will be composing this post in order to disclose all the Siri commands that one can use to improve their workflow and also maintain their daily schedule.
Engage with Siri Easily using these Commands
- Call (name)
- Call (name) home
- Call (name) on his work phone
- Call (number)
- Call home
- Get my call history
- Facetime (name)
- Make Facetime audio call
- Launch photos
- Play Infinity Blade II
- Open Facebook
- Tell (name) I’ll be right there
- Send a message to (name)
- Send a message t0 (name) saying ‘How about tomorrow?’
- Send message to (number)
- Text (name) and (name), ‘where are you?’
- Set up a meeting at (time)
- Set up a meeting with (name) at (time)
- Meet with (name) at (time)
- Set up a meeting about (description & time)
- Move 3pm meeting to 4:30
- Reschedule appointment with (name) to (date)
- What does the rest of my day look like?
- What’s on my calendar?
- Cancel (event)
- When is my next appointment?
- Did (team name) win?
- How did (team name) do last night?
- What was the score last time (team name) played (team name)?
- Show me the football scores from last night
- When do (team name) play next?
- What does the Premier League table look like?
- Who is the highest goal scorer in the Premier League?
- Navigate to (destination)
- Navigate home
- Navigate to work
- Walking directions to (destination)
- What’s my next turn?
- Are we there yet?
- What’s my ETA?
- Find (place)
- Show me (place)
- Where is the closest (store)?
- Tweet (whatever you would like to tweet)
- Tweet (whatever you would like to tweet) with my location
- Search Twitter for (your search terms)
- Show me my tweets
- What’s trending on Twitter?
- Post to Facebook (whatever you would like to post)
- Where is my closest cinema?
- What’s playing at my closest cinema?
- Show me reviews for (film)
- Play (name of song)
- Play (artist)
- Play (album)
- Play (playlist
- Play iTunes Radio
- Play more songs like this one
- Don’t play this song again
- Add (whatever you want) to (name of list)
- Remind me to call (name) at (time)
- Remind me to take my medication at (time)
- Read my to-do list
- Remind me to call (name) when I get (destination)
- Email (name) about (whatever you like)
- New email to (name)
- Check email
- Any new emails from (name)
- Reply to (name)
- What’s the weather for today?
- What’s the weather for tomorrow?
- How’s the weather in (place)?
- What’s the weather for this evening?
- Is it windy?
- When is sunrise/sunset?
- Wake me up at (time)
- Set an alarm for (time)
- Turn off alarm
- Delete alarm
- What time is it in (place)
- What is today’s date?
- What’s the date this Saturday?
- Set time for five minutes
- Show timer
- Pause timer
- Resume timer
- What’s (name) address?
- What is (name) number?
- When is my wife’s birthday?
- Show (name)
- My mum is (name)
- My brother is (name)
- Call mum
- Note (whatever you’d like to note)
- Find meeting notes
- Show my notes from last week
- Read my last note
- Turn on airplane mode
- Turn on Bluetooth
- Make screen brighter
- Go to Twitter settings
- Show me privacy settings
- Enable Wi-Fi
- Open mail settings
- Turn on Do Not Disturb
So these were all the commands that I think covers everything available on your iPhone. One can easily command siri and his work will be completed instantly. So just check all the commands above and then try dictating them in your iPhone.