Animation can actually make your device feel good but in long term if you see these animations conserve battery and even make your phone a little slower, if you are running a high end phone then these little difference won’t be noticeable but its there and on lower end phones you are going to face a lot of issues, so today I will show you how to disable the animations in android and make your device faster.
- Increase your Android Phone RAM using Memory Card
- Increase Speed Reduce Background Processes in Android
- How to Increase Internet Speed on your Android Device
Disabling Animation Scale in Android to Make it Faster
Basically there are 3 types of animation scale options you can disable in android that’s is Window Animation Scale, Transition Animation Scale and Animator Duration Scale. So lets see how to disable all three and make your android pumped up.
- On Android, Open the About Menu.
- Now scroll down and press 3 times on Build Number to enable he Developer Options.
- Now you will get those Developer Options.
- Just open that and scroll that, until you find three options: Window Animation Scale, Transition Animation Scale and Animator Duration Scale.
- Now just press each of them and Turn them Off.
- That’s it now restart your phone and see a boosted up phone.
So guys now your animations are turned off, you might be able to see a huge difference, in case you find any problems, you turn them on to see if its fixed, else comment below and let me see what I can do.