So this is what above kind of Window you will see when you will fire up the IDM Optimizer software. So it has a simple Maximize Now button which when clicked will popup a note to restart IDM so that it can take effect. Well you can see it also has a Restore Default button which will restore all the settings which IDM came with you can use that if you think that you are not getting good speeds.
- Download IDM Optimizer Tool
- Now make sure IDM is installed on your PC, as this tool will only optimize IDM if its physically present on your system.
- Now just fire up your IDM Optimizer and than you will see window like above just click on Maximize Now and you will get a note asking you to restart your IDM do that and once restart your PC.
- That’s it now your IDM is boosted with speed, try to download any file and check out if speeds are good or not.
- If you want to restore your default settings than you can click on Restore Default.
That’s it guys now you have boosted your IDM with Speed, optimized it for faster downloads have fun :) and do share this post with all friends.
|Hey everyone we have launched our new YouTube Channel and discontinued our earlier channel, so make sure you subscribe to our new channel to stay updated with all the new videos uploaded.|