Well facebook introduces the audio messaging option on iOS and Android earlier but till now there is not easy way to record audio comments and share with everyone in any status update. Well today I found an interesting chrome extension that allows you to record audio messages and comment them on any status update. Well the best part about this is if anyone has installed the extension then he or she will see a player embedded right inside that comment then he can play the audio right there.
But in case the person is not having the extension installed then again he can click on the link posted and then play the audio note. So lets see how exactly you can install the extension and post audio comments on facebook.
Record & Post Audio Comments in Facebook
- Install Talk and Comment Extension on Chrome.
- After installing this extension click on the small MIC icon you see in the status bar.
- Now it will ask you for permission's simply press Allow.
- After doing that simply visit any status update on which you would like to add your audio comment.
- Now you will see the small MIC icon simply press and hold to record your comment.
- Record your comment and release to upload the audio note.
- Now after uploading is done you will see a link to the uploaded comment.
- Just press enter the post the comment, now your link will transform into a player, just click the play button and listen to your audio note.
So guys now enjoy posting audio comments and impressing your friends, well if you would like to show player to everyone do share this extension with your friends and ask them to install the extension. Well check the below video to see this extension in action right away.