This could be the question that many business personalities may ask utilizing whatsapp that how we can actually share .pdf, .zip, .apk and any file forma with friends and colleagues on whatsapp. Well now you can easily share any file format on whatsapp with people in groups, maybe broadcasting those files to everyone using the mediafire application for android.
Yes the official mediafire application can make this process a lot easier for you to share any file with anyone using whatsapp. Now all you need is the file in your phone, mediafire application and whatsapp fully activated with your number.
Sharing any file format on WhatsApp using MediafireSo now lets see how the process could be initiated and what you all have to do.
- Install the Mediafire Application and WhatsApp in case you are not having.
- Now make sure that the file you wanna send is present in your phone.
- Open the mediafire application and create your free account in it.
- Now you need to upload the files that you wanna share with people on whatsapp on mediafire, it can be done easily.
- After your file is uploaded on mediafire, click the button and share option will be visible to you.
- In that you will see the WhatsApp option, choose that and then select either the person, group or broadcasting channel.
That's it, now your file will be sent to that particular person, in case your friend wants to have a look on that file, he can either view it directly, or transfer the file to his or her computer and see the file easily.